//The Kayzèr™


♥ | Again. Been Busy.
Friday, May 11, 2012 | 0 people talking

Assalamualaikum.

So yeah, how are you guys going? As far as you know, it's been so long that I haven't posted anything here. And the reason why it happens is because I was quite busy. Then again, to be honest, I'm still busy. There's an on-going exam right now. I just finished sitting for the English papers and yeah, I DO feel great because y'know, I managed to write two essays which are more than 600 words! :D Doesn't that sound crazy? Ha.

Anyway, not much, not less. I'm just updating this because I want you guys to know that I'm still alive. Sorry for using English but this is just a channel for me to improve my spoken English. I have to compete in the English Parliamentary Style Debate State Level on 18th-20th of May, 2012 soon. So that's why I have to practise all day. And while I'm writing this, surely I have to speak too, otherwise my practice won't be anything good. Haha.

Yeah so I guess that's all. Oh btw, for those who are so anxious to know who ARE THE WINNERS of my previous contest, PLEASE wait at least 2 weeks mo\re because apparently, I will be so busy in the upcoming week so I'm afraid I won't be able to update anything anytime soon. So sorry for the long delay, you just have to be patient. But then again, the contest wasn't 'that' interesting because there are just a few contestants. No idea what's wrong with the contest, but surely it's not an interesting one, haha.

Ok yeah, that's all. Have a nice day. I might not be updating something in a short time because my exam finishes on 25th May. So, assalamualaikum.

Facebook: Aleeya Kayzèr
Twitter: @AleeyaaAz

A. K.


Jazakumullahu khayran kathira for reading my post :)




Older Post . Newer Post



Copyright © 2012 Kayzèr™