//The Kayzèr™


♥ | Been Busy.
Sunday, April 22, 2012 | 0 people talking
Assalamualaikum and hi.


So ladies and gentlemen, I've been buuuusssssyyyyy recently and things are making me more tensed up than before. Especially I'm in the school's English Debate team right now, so I have to cope with both studies and debate practices. To be honest, I feel so great to be in the team because you know, apparently we are gaining more, more and more experiences in all English things, for instance, speaking in public with audiences around us, and we get to know more and more about HOW debate really is.

Ladies and gentlemen, sorry for being away and for not updating my blog recently. You have to give me some time to do all things slowly. The debate competition (district level) is just around the corner which is on Wednesday, April 25th 2012, held in SMK Setia Wangsa.

So, I hope you guys can understand my current situation since...I also neglected my contest but I've taken a look at it just now. And my contest HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED but I haven't chosen the winners yet. But as far as I can see, there were not too much of contestants who entered my contest. I know I'm not as famous as you :P

So, lem'me patiently choose all the winners. And I'll ask Amni's and Muazz's help to choose the winners. That's all. WISH ME LUCK on the Debate Parliamentary Style District Level Competition this Wednesday :D

The motions that we have to debate about are:
1. This House believes that uniforms should be made compulsory for all Malaysian students.
2. This House believes that a successful nation is dependent upon ICT savvy citizens.
3. This House believes that the development of quality citizens is dependent upon the freedom of the media.

With that, I thank you.
A. K.


Jazakumullahu khayran kathira for reading my post :)




Older Post . Newer Post



Copyright © 2012 Kayzèr™